2 people light tent for 3-seasons.Vaude Taurus 2P replaces the mythical Taurus I. In appearance they are the same, but if we pay a little attention we quickly find the differences that make the Taurus 2P an improved tent and more in keeping with the current times:
- To begin with, the design is still very similar, but now the inner cabin is longer to be able to people of greater stature. The average height of population has increased and the manufacturer Vaude is not foreign to this change.
- The increase in length makes the tent more livable, something very grateful when you have to spend a lot of time inside the tent in case of bad weather, but also makes it a little heavier than the previous version. Even so, it continues to maintain a very controlled weight.
- It still maintains 4 winds, but the location has changed a bit. It is not a relevant detail.
- Otherwise, the tent is virtually identical. The only difference, invaluable, is that the fabric of the inner tent is a little thinner, but it is exactly as resistant and is made from the same materials. In this case, Vaude has not let pass the opportunity to lower the weight, without losing resistance from the tent to partially compensate the increase in weight by making it longer.
The Taurus 2P is ideal for beginners in camping and trekking. It provides an optimal shelter in case of bad weather. It has a fairly controlled weight of 2850 grams, total weight, which can be reduced to 2650 grams if we leave the bags at home and adjust the number of pegs.
Its double construction provides optimum impermeability, since, in addition to a water column of 3000 mm in the double roof, it has the advantage that it is separated from the bucket and it would not wet even if the double The roof is completely soaked, as long as there is no contact between the bucket and the double roof. Another advantage of having a double construction is ventilation. With a free space between the bucket and the double roof, the air circulates and renews more easily, which reduces condensation inside the tent, which is very important when the bad weather continues.
As for the design of the tent, it is especially stable. It stands on its own and the wind is not a problem if the 4 winds are conveniently attached. Its assembly is very simple and fast thanks to its system of pre-connected rods. In this way we avoid having to investigate which rod joins with which until reaching the suitable form for the assembly. Once the rods have been assembled (about 5 seconds), place the ends in the corresponding holes at the ends of the tent and by means of a clip system, we finish mounting the bucket on the aluminum structure. Then the double roof is placed and fastened by fast buckles at 3 of its ends and placed on the end of the rod that precedes the advance. To finish, before tensioning the double roof, two short rods are placed in the opposite part of the door, these rods they do is to open a little the bottom of the tent to provide a little more interior volume (in the area of ??the Feet) ... is tense and ready to nail it wherever we want. In case of wind it is advisable to previously anchor the bucket.
The Taurus 2P has a small advance for the material and a single entrance with zipper of double carriage and mosquito net.
Manufactured in 75D 185T Polyester with PU coating in the double roof and that has a column of water of 3000 millimeters, more than enough for the most inclemous climates of the world.
70D 185T Indoor Tent Polyamide, very light.
Floor 70D 190T Polyamide, coated with PU, with a column of water of 5000 millimeters.
Other details of the Taurus 2P: 10.2 mm T6 AI 7001 aeronautical aluminum poles, pre-connected for ultra-fast mounting. Served with 10 plugs. Packaged size: 50 x 20 cm. Dimensions mounted: See larger image. Inside pockets for storing our personal belongings.
Weight: 2850 grams.
- Tent for 2 people.
- Double construction.
- Nº doors: 1 - with mosquito net.
- 1 vestibule.
- Measures packed: 50 x 20 cm.
- Measures mounted: 130 x 330 x 115 cm.
- Fly water column: 3000 mm.
- Floorl water column: 5000 mm.
- Maximum weight: 2850 g.
- Minimum weight: 2650 g.
Opiniones-Verificadas Empresa independiente, especializada en la recopilación y gestión de opiniones de clientes reales luego de haber realizado una compra en una tienda online. Nuestro objetivo es mejorar la experiencia de compra y satisfacción de los consumidores en el sector del E-commerce. Ver más
"Rapidez en la entrega. Recomendable."
"Trato exquisito. Extraordinariamente profesionales. Prendas y consejos de alta calidad. Se nota que conocen la práctica de la montaña."
"Seriedad y rapidez en la recepción del pedido"
"Hice un cambio de talla en botas y fue rapidísimo y sin problemas."
"Envío rapido. Han respondido a las dudas que les planteé tambien muy rapido. Muy contento con la web. Muy efectivos."